Pigmask Commander sprite About to undertake thevarious end-of-game sidequests

sprite zeldarocks

My three mains, Chrono, Frog, and Marle are all at level 40, Should I stick with them and level them up substantially, or should I go with somebody else in preparation for the final battle?

sprite CrackedBat

• ebff-10-gppwin
    • ZAWA RRPS Winner

As a suggestion from personal experience, I would recommend leveling up Ayla or Lucca a good deal before the final battle; I found that a party consisting of Crono, Frog, and Ayla was on of the best possible parties when defeating the final boss. However, this is just from my personal belief; I hear that Robo can be just as good as Frog in the final fight.

sprite zeldarocks

My entire strategy throughout the game has consisted of Chrono/Magus and Frog/Lucca as the firepower, with Marle as the dedicated healer… Oh well… The only thing that worries me is that I might not get all my characters substantially leveled up as to be able to beat Lavos… The other characters are all in their late 30s, that’s too wide of a gap to rectify before the final battle… What are your thoughts?

sprite Kevin Williams

Fangamer Forum Administrator

[email protected]

Will you please stop making new topics every time you have a question? We have a perfectly good helpdesk topic for this sort of thing.

Baseball sure is a funny game.