Cameraman 2 sprite Do Y'all Have Goals for 2023?

The new year is almost upon us! What will you do next year?

sprite The12thKind

Hey everyone!

2023 is will be upon us in just a few days, and I wanted to know if y’all had any goals or resolutions for the new year?

I’ll get the conversation started with my goals for next year!

• Try to journal at least once a week
  • Take my YouTube channel’s up a notch in terms of quality
  • Stream at least once a week all year
  • Publish the book I’m currently writing
  • Get back into making video essays
  • Move out of my parents’ place and get a full-time job

That last one has been super challenging as of right now, but I hope I can get something, anything, next year.

My carrd: https://da12thkind.carrd.co/
pronouns: they/them
name pronounciation: callie-us

sprite Fiddlah

• Pooh's Homerun Derby Participation Badge
  • Weezerfest Memory
  • MOTHER2 Riddles 1 Win

Sorry I got a little whiplash considering that I’ve never seen you around here before and thought you were a bot or something.

Uhhh Streaming looks interesting. But uh… I can’t seem to get the broadband package for it.

did you know there's an easter egg in the rules? it contributes nothing and is just silly, but I bet it remained a secret!

• 2022 Halloween Funfest Silver
  • Weezerfest Memory
  • Photo Man's Photo Album Art Collab 2022
  • Monthly Art Prompt Participant
  • Monthly Art Prompt Winner
  • fanvatar3
  • The lowercase t badge
  • Mother 3 17th Anniversary Funfest - 3rd Place

I never thought I’d draw digitally but here I am.
I’m thinking of dipping my toes into animation this year.

Strike that! Reverse it!

Sword of Dorks

eldritch enthusiast

• Writing Challenges
  • 2nd Annual RWC Badge
  • Weezerfest Memory
  • How the Buck Stole Weezer
  • The lowercase t badge
  • BigMac
  • Campfire Tales Story Shared
  • Chimera Art Collab 2024

1. Write more!
2. Take at least semi-decent care of my physical body…
3. Miscellaneous other ‘figure things out’.

A boi who’s weird but still chill.

sprite The12thKind

Sorry I got a little whiplash considering that I’ve never seen you around here before and thought you were a bot or something.

Lmao I’ve been a member of the site for a long time but I frequently go inactive for months a time… “(-_-)

I wanna try to be more active so I don’t look like a bot lol

But anyways, if you can, totally try streaming!

sprite The12thKind

I never thought I’d draw digitally but here I am.
I’m thinking of dipping my toes into animation this year.

Yo!!! That’s awesome! You should totes do that!

sprite The12thKind

1. Write more!
2. Take at least semi-decent care of my physical body…
3. Miscellaneous other ‘figure things out’.

Oh man I fell you for #2. I’m personally really bad at the whole exercise thing. I believe in you, tho!

sprite RadicOmega

I need to read more books

sprite OilFreak

• Weezerfest Memory
  • Narrative Goblin
  • Narrative Goblin
  • BigMac
  • fanvatar1

Save up for a PC. Start learning to romhack. Start touring colleges. Have my username on the forum be changed to OilFreak. Maybe learn to solder

sprite RamenKitty

To find a way for me to get an All-Purpose PC Tower that allows you to connect to the internet on it wirelessly, also to get Persona 5 Royal on steam as well as the steam version of Aseprite.

Then there’s hopefully a possibility of me losing enough weight to where i’ve reached my weight goal, which is 210 lbs btw. Also i weight about 279 lbs right now btw.

Then there’s another possibility where i can start programming my game, cause the only thing that i’m doing is plugging away the ideas to where anyone can get somewhat a full grasp of what World of Doug RPG is, as well as me making music for my rpg as well.

Whether if it’s Anime, Video Games, Digital Art, or Writing. I’m always a nerd.

Weirdly enough, I’m a pomegranate.

• 2020 HFDQ Gold
  • Pooh's Homerun Derby Participation Badge
  • Secret of the Universe
  • Giygas 10 Theories badge
  • MOTHER3 Riddles Winner X2
  • Writing Challenges
  • Holiday Funfest 2021 - Second Place
  • Monthly Writing Prompt Silver
  • 2nd Annual RWC Badge
  • 2022 Halloween Funfest Helper
  • Photo Man's Photo Album Art Collab 2022
  • fanvatar2
  • Weezerfest Memory
  • BigMac
  • Campfire Tales Participation 2
  • Very Hot Winterfest Staff
  • Eggvito
  • Mother 3 - 18th anniversary

Get at least a quarter done my game, get over my anxiety, get two fencing medals (not to flex or anything, just for the affirmation that I keep active and don’t suck)

I live on comedy.

One day I’ll probably die from too much of it.

sprite MrMemer64

Losing some Weight, Read Books More, And watch all Episodes of Breaking Bad

Mr Memer

sprite Gamma Emerald

• !Franklin Badge MOTHER3
  • Monthly Writing Prompt
  • Mafia MVP
  • Video Game Riddles Silver
  • Mafia Universe Championship Representitive
  • BigMac

Being Me
That’s it, that’s the goal.

“A flipped coin doesn’t always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all…”

sprite The12thKind

Being Me
That’s it, that’s the goal.

Commendable!

I need to read more books

I believe in you!

Save up for a PC. Start learning to romhack. Start touring colleges. Have my username on the forum be changed to OilFreak. Maybe learn to solder

To find a way for me to get an All-Purpose PC Tower that allows you to connect to the internet on it wirelessly, also to get Persona 5 Royal on steam as well as the steam version of Aseprite.

Then there’s hopefully a possibility of me losing enough weight to where i’ve reached my weight goal, which is 210 lbs btw. Also i weight about 279 lbs right now btw.

Then there’s another possibility where i can start programming my game, cause the only thing that i’m doing is plugging away the ideas to where anyone can get somewhat a full grasp of what World of Doug RPG is, as well as me making music for my rpg as well.

I hope both of y’all are able to get a computer! I recently got a decent mini gaming PC off of Amazon, and I absolutely love it! Was only a couple hundo bones, too.

Get at least a quarter done my game, get over my anxiety, get two fencing medals (not to flex or anything, just for the affirmation that I keep active and don’t suck)

All of those are great goals! Also, you don’t necessarily “get over” anxiety, you learn how to better manage it, but still a good goal to have!

Losing some Weight, Read Books More, And watch all Episodes of Breaking Bad

Awesome!

sprite pigeom

• Weezerfest Memory
  • Key to the Back

This week I’ve been thinking a lot about my goals for the year.
My goal for introspection is to write in my planner every day – whether it’s journaling, or just planner stuff, I want to try to use it every day.
My goal for art is to make sure I am working at least 30 minutes to an hour at least 4 days a week to start building a proper portfolio for my pixel art. I would like to be able to start applying to pixel art jobs in 2024.
My goal for game development is to have the basic programming done for my game by June and to start applying it to smaller projects and making mini games by August.

I’m not sure how well I’ll do at keeping to these, but I’m gonna try my hardest.

sprite Tazmily Menace

• Weezerfest Memory
  • Key to the Back

get motivation to draw.

that’s pretty much it.

high chance i’ll end up not doing that, though.

WEEZER. WEEZER. WEEZER.

sprite Silver_Cave

• BigMac
  • Campfire Tales Participation 3

My goal is pretty simple. Learn hopak. fo those who don’t know, the hopak is a traditional russian folk dance commonly called the “russian squat dance” or “The kazotsky kick”, and me, the morbidly obese kids gonna learn it!

Ciao for now!

sprite The12thKind

This week I’ve been thinking a lot about my goals for the year.
My goal for introspection is to write in my planner every day – whether it’s journaling, or just planner stuff, I want to try to use it every day.
My goal for art is to make sure I am working at least 30 minutes to an hour at least 4 days a week to start building a proper portfolio for my pixel art. I would like to be able to start applying to pixel art jobs in 2024.
My goal for game development is to have the basic programming done for my game by June and to start applying it to smaller projects and making mini games by August.

I’m not sure how well I’ll do at keeping to these, but I’m gonna try my hardest.

I believe in you! Also, please pop in here to share your pixel art pieces when you’ve made them because I’d love to see them!

get motivation to draw.

that’s pretty much it.

high chance i’ll end up not doing that, though.

You can do it! Remember that even making little doodles can help in the long run!

My goal is pretty simple. Learn hopak. fo those who don’t know, the hopak is a traditional russian folk dance commonly called the “russian squat dance” or “The kazotsky kick”, and me, the morbidly obese kids gonna learn it!

Yesssss! Best of luck!

sprite Silver_Cave

• BigMac
  • Campfire Tales Participation 3

Thank you, good luck with videoing, writing, streaming, and getting a job. could i ask what your youtube is? Asking for a friend. (never google my username on youtube. my videos are so stupid)

Ciao for now!

Musical witch of funky proportions

• 2022 Halloween Funfest Gold Left
  • Weezerfest Memory
  • Mother 3 17th Anniversary Funfest - 1st place half
  • Monthly Music Prompts Tier 1
  • Very Hot Winterfest Staff

My goal for right now is to release an album of about 8 tracks (and maybe more?) by january 20th.

I haven’t done a solo album with no connection to anything else in a while so this should be fun.

sprite The12thKind

Thank you, good luck with videoing, writing, streaming, and getting a job. could i ask what your youtube is? Asking for a friend. (never google my username on youtube. my videos are so stupid)

Sure! I’m Da12thKind on YouTube! (I need to update my screen name here lol)

Also, don’t be too critical of your videos! We all gotta start somewhere. I started with half-asses Lego stop motion and camcorder LPs.

My goal for right now is to release an album of about 8 tracks (and maybe more?) by january 20th.

I haven’t done a solo album with no connection to anything else in a while so this should be fun.

Oh that’d be so cool! Please sure it with us in this thread when you release it!