Mr. Saturn sprite Got my DS!

sprite bilbravo

I just got my DS. Going to play some Mario Kart (that's the game I picked up with it, even though they didn't have anymore of the cool red DSes with the bundle). Anyone want to destroy a newbie?

sprite Political Pear

Wow that took forever for you

sprite bilbravo

Ha! Thanks.

I can't my WiFi to work Sad

sprite slickice11

You should've waited for these sexy beasts to hit our shores instead of buying the bulky old one.

sprite bilbravo

slickice11 wrote on Tue, 14 February 2006 20:45
            You should've waited for these sexy beasts to hit our shores instead of buying the bulky old one.

It comes out in Japan in a month? Has it even been announced in the U.S.? I could have to wait like 6 months!

sprite The Swanky One

... But by the time DS Lite is released in the U.S., DS Lite 2.0 will be just around the corner:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/lite2_update/features.html

Moral of the story: Have fun, and stop worrying about stupid things. Laughing

sprite bilbravo

The Swanky One wrote on Wed, 15 February 2006 03:22
                ... But by the time DS Lite is released in the U.S., DS Lite 2.0 will be just around the corner:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/lite2_update/features.html

Moral of the story: Have fun, and stop worrying about stupid things. Laughing

Yeah, I'm not worried--about the DS lite. I'm worried about my DS Wifi!

I have a Hawking router, which is decent and has lots of great options/advanced features, but apparently isn't too compatible with Nintendo WiFi--although I'm sure I could get it to work if I put loads of time into it. I also have a D-Link DI-524, which nintendowifi.com says is entirely incompatible. I don't understand why they're incompatible, unless they just lack the features/ability to unlock certain firewall options.

Anyone want to volunteer their router brand/model info? I'm gonna go router-shopping.

Also, anyone want some great wireless routers, that aren't Nintendo WiFi comptabile!? Ha!

sprite P. Soup

• artspot
                • fangamerHCP
                • poe
                • hfdecay09
                • dragon
                If you're having problems with your WiFi check out www.nintendo.com if you still can't figure it out either PM me or take this to Tech Talk.