Fangamer Podcast Logo sprite Fangamer Podcast #108 - January 2012 Video Game News Wrap-Up

For generally a slow period in video game news, a LOT has happened!

sprite Matt Hawkins

Fangamer Podcast

@FortNinety

It’s that time again, in which we run down all the news and whatnot that happened in the world of gaming as a whole. Now, traditionally, the first month of any new year is considered one of the slowest periods for such things, but not January 2012!

At least according to my notes. But once again, myself, Ben, and Gerritt would really appreciate a little help, to make sure our bases are covered. Is there a particular headline that sticks out for you, and better yet, is there something you’d like to say about it? Please tell!

Or, let you can pass along your two cents by leaving us a voicemail, cuz we love playing them on the air! That number, as always. is 503-446-CAST.

sprite Gerritt Rosa

Fangamer Podcast Host

[email protected]

This just came out yesterday but my theories on Nintendo’s online plan seem to be changing soon.

The Nintendo Network

sprite Kevin Williams

Fangamer Forum Administrator

[email protected]

But that’s “soon” in Nintendo time, which rivals both reid- and valve-time in its longevity.

Baseball sure is a funny game.

sprite Skye

Steams new mobile app was just released. I heard its pretty nice.

ZeroKinshin23

It’s not bad. Still, there are other things they should be working on. *cough*Half-life*cough*